Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Local wow mystery pruning

Walking back from a brunch with friends, I happened upon this garden with these incredible geometric shapes. It would take many years of painstaking work, an architectural eye combined with masterful skill with a pruner to achieve this look. Whether you like this aesthetic or not you have to credit this mystery gardener for their skill and technique. The time did not seem right to knock randomly at their door in order to shed some light on the story behind this garden. Wouldn't it be interesting to meet the person responsible for this work?
.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you do this to my lawn?

ecoman said...

anything is possible

Barry Parker said...

Hi Jonas,

I think the craftsman/gardener would be flattered by your attention, Go back and knock at the door.

ecoman said...

Agreed. I am definitely going back. I will let you know how it goes.